Tradesy - 1st purchase was received damaged, 2nd was a replica!

340 of 432 Tradesy reviews

1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then bag appeared with no shipment notice through Tradesy and it was damaged. Returned it. 2nd purchase was a Celine phantom $1500. Bag was a bad fake, seam on the bottom is the 1st classic sign of a fake Celine.

Mailed it back still waiting on refund.

DO NOT BUY FROM TRADESY! THEY DO NOT INSPECT BAGS PRIOR TO PURCHASE! YOU WILL HAVE TO AUTHENTICATE THE ITEM YOURSELF!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(1st pic is bottom of fake Celine 2nd is damaged leather strap on Gucci)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Celine Phantom Bag
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #583335

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 10 No 10
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
340 of 432 Tradesy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 01, 2015 #1056966

You are correct in that Tradesy does not inspect items prior to sale. How could they? Items are in the sellers hands until sold. This means you have to be prepared to buy sight unseen, examine upon receiving, send in to Tradesy if item not as advertised. That is the first time the website will have a chance to examine for authenticity. Then they will refund your cost if item not authentic.

0 0 Reply

Jun 09, 2015 #992921 Westfield, New Jersey, United States

I thought Tradesy was the best website I was so excited when I first stumbled upon it and I was planning on purchasing a pair of Christian Louboutins and now I am reconsidering it. This is disappointing. You can always try eBay I got a Kate spade bag slightly used and paid half the price and it was beautiful and real. EBay is definitely a hit or miss but when you buy things they usually resolve problems in favor of the buyer. I returned shoes to tradesy and they did send me a refund it took a little while but I hope it works out for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.