San Diego, California
1.6K views 2 comments

1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then bag appeared with no shipment notice through Tradesy and it was damaged. Returned it. 2nd purchase was a Celine phantom $1500. Bag was a bad fake, seam on the bottom is the 1st classic sign of a fake Celine.

Mailed it back still waiting on refund.

DO NOT BUY FROM TRADESY! THEY DO NOT INSPECT BAGS PRIOR TO PURCHASE! YOU WILL HAVE TO AUTHENTICATE THE ITEM YOURSELF!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

(1st pic is bottom of fake Celine 2nd is damaged leather strap on Gucci)

Review about: Celine Phantom Bag.

I didn't like: Counterfeit items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

You are correct in that Tradesy does not inspect items prior to sale.How could they?

Items are in the sellers hands until sold. This means you have to be prepared to buy sight unseen, examine upon receiving, send in to Tradesy if item not as advertised. That is the first time the website will have a chance to examine for authenticity.

Then they will refund your cost if item not authentic.

Westfield, New Jersey, United States #992921

I thought Tradesy was the best website I was so excited when I first stumbled upon it and I was planning on purchasing a pair of Christian Louboutins and now I am reconsidering it.This is disappointing.

You can always try eBay I got a Kate spade bag slightly used and paid half the price and it was beautiful and real.

EBay is definitely a hit or miss but when you buy things they usually resolve problems in favor of the buyer.I returned shoes to tradesy and they did send me a refund it took a little while but I hope it works out for you.