Turnaround Time

I too am interested in joining a class action lawsuit against them, If anyone has one/is starting one I want to join! Please contact me thru the messages in this comment!

Its been 34 Days since my item sold and I still dont have a dime! It's also been 10 days since I transferred money and its still not here! Tradesy has also allowed buyers to scam me on several Occasions where the buyers ruined my merchandise on purpose to extort refunds they werent entitled to and tradesy forced the ruined items back on me and went into my bank account without ever telling me or asking me and stole money back that I rightfully earned! I am ready to join any type of class action lawsuit anyone has started!

This company scams their sellers in every way, doesnt pay us, shuts accounts down with money in them, lets scam buyers rip sellers off, the list goes on! This sham of a business needs to be stopped and all of us reimbursed for the 1000s of dollara they have stolen from us!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Absolutely the worst company to sell anything through. If you're considering, DONT DO IT.

You will wait for your sale funds for an insane amount of time. My LV sold 9/7/18 and the customer had it 9/10/18. It is not 9/28/18 and I haven't see a PENNY of my mine.

Had to contact the BBB. BEWARE

UprightKingfisher

I’m so with you. I sell items and get them retuned damaged and Tradesy does nothing.

One incident in there notes said they are returning cause it’s damaged (when my pictures are so clear and received it back damaged) in the mother’s says the woman left her wedding ring in the bag so that’s why it took so long to get returned damaged. So clearly she wore my bag and has a bad marriage.

Tradesy has done nothing!! How do we go about this email me at karlaweckerle1981@gmail.com

to UprightKingfisher #1578794

Same issue here. I documented before shipping and all.

Even attached personal bands reading “do not remove.” They were removed, my $5k velvet Chanel bag was returned used and destroyed. The buyer didn’t even return the original tags, duster nor the serial card. 4 days after I contacted Tradesy about the return condition of my bag, I get s message saying “ Thanks for writing in, and my apologies for any delay in getting back to you. We have a strict process set in place for items that arrive at Tradesy HQ.

Our team thoroughly inspects each item to ensure the item does not hold any wear that may not have been present prior to shipment. This process includes reviewing listing images, listing publishing dates, return time frame, shipment time frame from delivery to the buyer, etc.. Upon review of your item, we did not feel this is a case of wear and return. I would be more than happy to see if they still have the authenticity card, dust bag, and price cards to ship back.

I'll be in touch as soon as I hear back. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance in the meantime, I'm happy to help.

Thanks, Melissa R. Tradesy Returns” What trash.

Class Action lawsuit - I am 100% in! Email me with any questions or information that would be needed.

I have a double issue- one of a suspended account ( for a few days) another for an item being returned back to me due to my pricing? excuse me????

now tradesy is telling me what I can or cannot price my items at??? Law suit.

I have contacted somebody about this. If they agree it will be public.

I’m interested in this. Tradesy withholding funds for a month is unacceptable.

to Anonymous #1555141

this happened to me, though it was over a week (not a month). i figured its business funds were low even though I was given a lame excuse.

to Anonymous #1570501

Id love to be a part of it also. They have withheld my money. francescaaspiak@aol.com

Vantage7@me.com

Omg its been over a month my money keep holding wtfff

Cont me in takomaliving@gmail.com

OMG. I'm blown reading these posts.

I'm still waiting for my payout too. I called and spoke to someone who said that since their "a small company, all payout transfers are done manually".

I requested my transfer, of over $1000. on June 11th

Count me in on the lawsuit! Customer received product on May 31st still no money! My email is walker.danyelle0926@gmail.com

UprightKingfisher
to Concerned_jane #1565831

Do I email this?

I want to do this so much but at this point we are not there yet. Tradesy have not met the grounds for us to file yet.

The terms and conditions of Tradesy has an Arbitration agreement statement. Please read their terms and conditions. Tradesy is holding grounds that you are accepting terms and conditions when you shop and sell at their website.

It really annoys me how they hold our earnings to fund their daily operations for almost a month so pay their people etc since they don't have enough cash flow. Please continue to file complaints to appropriate agencies though so Tradesy's practices can be magnified.

to Concerned_jane #1557843

How long does it take money to be transferred? I feel like I'm owed interest on my money, if it's not really being transferred.

Class action count me in mommy4.co@gmail.com.

Count me in that as well

Please if someone can help me I sold $600 shoes and transferred my funds and still haven’t gotten paid. I have tech out to them thru email a dozen times and they keep saying I need to wait.

My item sold in March and I am still waiting for my money. Please can anyone help