Turnaround Time

I too am interested in joining a class action lawsuit against them, If anyone has one/is starting one I want to join! Please contact me thru the messages in this comment!

Its been 34 Days since my item sold and I still dont have a dime! It's also been 10 days since I transferred money and its still not here! Tradesy has also allowed buyers to scam me on several Occasions where the buyers ruined my merchandise on purpose to extort refunds they werent entitled to and tradesy forced the ruined items back on me and went into my bank account without ever telling me or asking me and stole money back that I rightfully earned! I am ready to join any type of class action lawsuit anyone has started!

This company scams their sellers in every way, doesnt pay us, shuts accounts down with money in them, lets scam buyers rip sellers off, the list goes on! This sham of a business needs to be stopped and all of us reimbursed for the 1000s of dollara they have stolen from us!

Review about: Tradesy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

UprightKingfisher

I’m so with you. I sell items and get them retuned damaged and Tradesy does nothing.

One incident in there notes said they are returning cause it’s damaged (when my pictures are so clear and received it back damaged) in the mother’s says the woman left her wedding ring in the bag so that’s why it took so long to get returned damaged. So clearly she wore my bag and has a bad marriage.

Tradesy has done nothing!! How do we go about this email me at karlaweckerle1981@gmail.com

Class Action lawsuit - I am 100% in! Email me with any questions or information that would be needed.

I have a double issue- one of a suspended account ( for a few days) another for an item being returned back to me due to my pricing? excuse me????

now tradesy is telling me what I can or cannot price my items at??? Law suit.

I have contacted somebody about this. If they agree it will be public.

I’m interested in this. Tradesy withholding funds for a month is unacceptable.

to Anonymous #1555141

this happened to me, though it was over a week (not a month). i figured its business funds were low even though I was given a lame excuse.

Vantage7@me.com

Omg its been over a month my money keep holding wtfff

Cont me in takomaliving@gmail.com

OMG. I'm blown reading these posts.

I'm still waiting for my payout too. I called and spoke to someone who said that since their "a small company, all payout transfers are done manually".

I requested my transfer, of over $1000. on June 11th

Count me in on the lawsuit! Customer received product on May 31st still no money! My email is walker.danyelle0926@gmail.com

UprightKingfisher
to Concerned_jane #1565831

Do I email this?

I want to do this so much but at this point we are not there yet. Tradesy have not met the grounds for us to file yet.

The terms and conditions of Tradesy has an Arbitration agreement statement. Please read their terms and conditions. Tradesy is holding grounds that you are accepting terms and conditions when you shop and sell at their website.

It really annoys me how they hold our earnings to fund their daily operations for almost a month so pay their people etc since they don't have enough cash flow. Please continue to file complaints to appropriate agencies though so Tradesy's practices can be magnified.

to Concerned_jane #1557843

How long does it take money to be transferred? I feel like I'm owed interest on my money, if it's not really being transferred.

Class action count me in mommy4.co@gmail.com.

Count me in that as well

Please if someone can help me I sold $600 shoes and transferred my funds and still haven’t gotten paid. I have tech out to them thru email a dozen times and they keep saying I need to wait.

My item sold in March and I am still waiting for my money. Please can anyone help

I have not read every complaint here. I also have to review Tradesy disclaimer/disclosure.

Have any of you read Tradesy's disclaimer/agreement, etc. Are your complaints ligit or sour grapes, something we all agreed to. I need to read in detail what I might have agreed to, close detail.

But I'm definitely frustrated with them. Very much so.

to SIN #1492764

It may depend on when you joined, but they are clearly dishonest and deceptive. Not to mention, not too bright when it comes to business.When I first joined, we received our funds in our Tradesy account as soon as the post office scanned to show that the item was shipped.

Then the transfer took less than 24 hours. The seller fees were much lower then too.It started changing around the time they bought Shop Hers. They raised the fees and started releasing funds 4 days after the item is delivered. Then they added a right to hold funds for up to 21 days, but stated this was only 10% of transactions that would be held longer than the 4 days.

The transfer started taking longer at this point too.Then came an email that they were raising the fees again. The benefits resulting from the increased fees were to be faster payouts, and that “Closet Suggestions” email we get once a month.The “faster payouts” ended up slower than ever before, so that was a lie. They’ve now removed the “10% of transactions” portion and it just says funds will be available within 21 days. They call it an inspection hold even though they only allow returns within four days.

So that’s another lie. They say ACH transfers take 7-10 days which is another lie.The email with closet suggestions we get every month seems mostly to be suggesting we lower our prices. So they apparently missed Business 101. They don’t realize that when they raise our seller fees, we have to raise our prices.

If they want us to lower our prices, they need to reduce the fees. Most basic principle of business there is.

I will totally be done for this. Tradesy is getting ridiculous!