Tradesy - BEWARE

17 of 432 Tradesy reviews

"I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer.I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore.

I have sold two items on Tradesy one without a problem at all the other was a completely different story.

I sold a pair of brand new shoes. They were listed as brand new but the condition I listed was gently used seeing as how they were on the shelf for awhile and I did not have the original box. They were sold and then I was credited my money two weeks later.

A week later I got an email from Melissa (which I later read from reviewers on multiple sites that other customers received the SAME LETTER). The letter states "The item was returned and after a thorough inspection here at Tradesy, we determined that the listing wasn't accurate enough to give the buyer the full picture of the item's condition, and therefore a full refund was issued to them and the earnings were pulled from the sale:"I contacted the buyer directly and here is why my buyer returned the shoes and what she had to say "There was nothing unclear about the listing. I thought they were lovely shoes and I wanted to wear them at my grandson's wedding. They matched my dress well.

When I tried them on one of my toes felt pinched. Because I was going to be wearing them all day and dancing at night I knew they were not going to work. They are beautiful shoes and I wish they would have fit better."According to Tradesy this should be a credit to her and then Tradesy has to resell the shoes. I have gone back and forth with "Melissa" via email and asked for her number but she does not give it out.

Along with another email stating "I would recommend listing these shoes in "Gently Used" condition, as there are normal signs of wear throughout them. Per our return policy, anytime an item is returned, it is checked for authenticity and misrepresentation. As the shoes are listed in "Like New" condition, but show signs of wear, we would consider this misrepresentation. "Yesterday I received my shoes back these shoes have NEVER been worn and are the soles are SPOTLESS.

I can not get Tradesy to call me and I will NEVER buy another item on this site or sell another item.BEWARE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • User friendly website
    • What tradesy was when it started
  • What I disliked

Shoes
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #937586 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 432 Tradesy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29 #1233495

BOTH MELISSA AND LAURA RIP SELLERS OFF............. THEY DEAL WITH HUNDREDS OF RETURNS PER DAY, SO THEY JUST SEND YOU A GENERIC EMAIL DECISION, and SEND THE ITEM BACK TO THE SELLERS, AND TAKE THEIR FUND. THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO VIEW ALL PICTURES, NOR READ SELLERS DESCRIPTION, NO TIME WHEN YOU HAVE 100000 RETURNS A DAY.......THEY ONLY KISS BIG SELLERS' AXX, BECAUSE THEIR SALARIES CAME FROM THERE>>>>>

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tradesy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about
×