"I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer.I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore.
I have sold two items on Tradesy one without a problem at all the other was a completely different story.
I sold a pair of brand new shoes. They were listed as brand new but the condition I listed was gently used seeing as how they were on the shelf for awhile and I did not have the original box. They were sold and then I was credited my money two weeks later.
A week later I got an email from Melissa (which I later read from reviewers on multiple sites that other customers received the SAME LETTER). The letter states "The item was returned and after a thorough inspection here at Tradesy, we determined that the listing wasn't accurate enough to give the buyer the full picture of the item's condition, and therefore a full refund was issued to them and the earnings were pulled from the sale:"I contacted the buyer directly and here is why my buyer returned the shoes and what she had to say "There was nothing unclear about the listing. I thought they were lovely shoes and I wanted to wear them at my grandson's wedding. They matched my dress well.
When I tried them on one of my toes felt pinched. Because I was going to be wearing them all day and dancing at night I knew they were not going to work. They are beautiful shoes and I wish they would have fit better."According to Tradesy this should be a credit to her and then Tradesy has to resell the shoes. I have gone back and forth with "Melissa" via email and asked for her number but she does not give it out.
Along with another email stating "I would recommend listing these shoes in "Gently Used" condition, as there are normal signs of wear throughout them. Per our return policy, anytime an item is returned, it is checked for authenticity and misrepresentation. As the shoes are listed in "Like New" condition, but show signs of wear, we would consider this misrepresentation. "Yesterday I received my shoes back these shoes have NEVER been worn and are the soles are SPOTLESS.
I can not get Tradesy to call me and I will NEVER buy another item on this site or sell another item.BEWARE
More Review Details
What I liked
- User friendly website
- What tradesy was when it started
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Response time
- Them not following policy
- Customer service
- Lack of customer service
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a wedding dress from Jennifer M. through Tradesy. Do not buy from her. https://www.tradesy.com/closet/1783291/ The dress was nothing like the photos that were posted. The dress was..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch. After many conversation via email..."
- "I ordered 2 boquets to be delivered, one to my mom the next day after i ordered it, the other same day. the same day one didnt show up so..."
- "This is dirtiest motel room I've ever encountered. A combination of mildew and cigarettes was not a welcome scent or a great first impression. All surfaces, including the luggage rack,..."
- "I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."