"I had great luck with Tradesy in the past as a buyer.I was able to find shoes that were not on the store shelves anymore.
I have sold two items on Tradesy one without a problem at all the other was a completely different story.
I sold a pair of brand new shoes. They were listed as brand new but the condition I listed was gently used seeing as how they were on the shelf for awhile and I did not have the original box. They were sold and then I was credited my money two weeks later.
A week later I got an email from Melissa (which I later read from reviewers on multiple sites that other customers received the SAME LETTER). The letter states "The item was returned and after a thorough inspection here at Tradesy, we determined that the listing wasn't accurate enough to give the buyer the full picture of the item's condition, and therefore a full refund was issued to them and the earnings were pulled from the sale:"I contacted the buyer directly and here is why my buyer returned the shoes and what she had to say "There was nothing unclear about the listing. I thought they were lovely shoes and I wanted to wear them at my grandson's wedding. They matched my dress well.
When I tried them on one of my toes felt pinched. Because I was going to be wearing them all day and dancing at night I knew they were not going to work. They are beautiful shoes and I wish they would have fit better."According to Tradesy this should be a credit to her and then Tradesy has to resell the shoes. I have gone back and forth with "Melissa" via email and asked for her number but she does not give it out.
Along with another email stating "I would recommend listing these shoes in "Gently Used" condition, as there are normal signs of wear throughout them. Per our return policy, anytime an item is returned, it is checked for authenticity and misrepresentation. As the shoes are listed in "Like New" condition, but show signs of wear, we would consider this misrepresentation. "Yesterday I received my shoes back these shoes have NEVER been worn and are the soles are SPOTLESS.
I can not get Tradesy to call me and I will NEVER buy another item on this site or sell another item.BEWARE
More Review Details
What I liked
- User friendly website
- What tradesy was when it started
What I disliked
- Being lied to
- Response time
- Them not following policy
- Customer service
- Lack of customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This..."
- "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..."