This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1940. mengalla is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about chanel bag at Tradesy was being over charged and customer resolve Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Tradesy - Chanel Necklace Review from Chania, Khania Tradesy "I bought a Chanel necklace/ belt on site that failed to describe damage on stringing of pearls. I sent item back immediately for refund and sent closeup of damage of..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Tradesy - Brand New Louboutins sabotaged by buyer for refund Tradesy "I am angry as ***! I have been buying and selling with Tradesy for some time now. I purchased a pair of Louboutins in February from another seller. The seller..." Read more Tradesy - Misrepresentation Tradesy "I ordered a wedding dress from Jennifer M. through Tradesy. Do not buy from her. https://www.tradesy.com/closet/1783291/ The dress was nothing like the photos that were posted. The dress was..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more