2.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased a bag and immediately realized I had made an error. I went on Tradesy's site and followed their cancellation policy and immediately sent a nice, truthful, message to seller explaining my error and asked to have my order cancelled.

Seller replied hours later saying she sent bag out and it was too late....on a Sunday? Oddly enough she had not even confirmed the sale. A true LIAR indeed! Throughout this process, I was in touch with Tradesy and they stated they could not do anything other than accept a return by me and issue site credit!

A DESPERATE Seller!! Stay clear of LAU Closet.

Stay clear of Tradesy!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coach crossover bag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Tradesy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

unhappyseller

It is IMPOSSIBLE for her to have mailed it because until she confirms the sale she CAN NOT see your address. Has it been confirmed yet?

The tracking number will show when the postage was purchased but again if the sale has not been confirmed she doesn't know where to send it to. I have over 600 sales on Tradesy and EVERY ONE has worked this way.

Ask Tradesy how to explain how the buyer could have mailed it. Please let us know what happened and about LAU, that's why Tradesy gets a lot of complaints because of these unscrupulous sellers.