Turnaround Time

BUYER & SELLER BEWARE - THE PEOPLE AT THIS SITE ACT LIKE THEY ARE NICE TO YOUR FACE BUT BEHIND YOUR BACK YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF. THEIR SHIPPING PROCESS AND PAY OUT PROCESS IS THE WORST FOR ANY RESELLER.

FOR BUYERS DON'T TRUST ANYTHING THIS SITE TELLS YOU. THEY LIE. THEY CHEAT AND THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY. STAY AWAY FROM TRADESY.

THEY WILL USE YOU AND ABUSE YOU FOR AS LONG AS YOU ALLOW. EVEN THEIR EMPLOYEES CAN'T STAND BEING A PART OF THIS DYSFUNCTIONAL BUSINESS. IT'S A TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT BECAUSE IT'S A SICK PLACE FROM THE TOP DOWN! STAY AWAY.....

THIS IS BEING WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS!

TRUST ME!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Marketplace.

Preferred solution: REMOVE THIS WEBSITE FROM THE INTERNET. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS ONLINE..

I didn't like: I did not like the entire tradesy experience.

Comments

Agree with the comment. Tradesy are the best of a bad bunch.

Have been on the site 20 months and earned $75000.

In general I'm reasonably happy with the experience. Had 40 items returned 38 resold on Tradesy with zero changes in the description.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1229532

As a reseller for several years on Tradesy, I find your comments to be untrue, I ship my own orders and have less problems here than my Ebay , Amazon and Bonanza Store. Don't know what your issue is as you didn't elaborate, I may not like all there policies but its there site and their rules and they have been very fair if I had a problem with an order and the customer base is very friendly and responsive and have been void so far of typical scammers I experience on my other venues.