1.8
Turnaround Time

I purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes that didn't fit me and had too much wear on the soles, so I returned them the same day that I received them, they received them within the 4 day window and refuse to refund me the $465 that I paid for them. I would never buy anything from them again, after all we are purchasing very expensive designer goods and there is that chance that we are just not happy with the product when we receive it.

I lost $460 which is currently a store credit with them. I am still fighting for a refund.

The reps who contacted me refuse to acknowledge my unhappiness and are trying to took me into buying something else from them. Do not buy on Trexesy!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Perhaps you should have read their policies and guidelines before making a purchase. Their return policy is clearly outlined for everyone to see, you chose not to read it first before making a purchase, therefore that is your mistake, not theirs!

Instead of posting ridiculous reviews on a complaint board against them, you should spend a whole 60 seconds to read their policy first. I am not affiliated with them at all, I just see so many ridiculous complaints on here from people complaining about their return policy which is clearly visible to everyone ahead of time!