I purchased several pockets to my disappointment, the ones I like were cancelled. Then I had to wait too long for the others, and finally I received a fake coach. I wanted to return it and get my money back, but I am sure I will not as their policy is to give you credit.

The service is truly awful. I wanted to end any business whatsoever with tradesy, as one can not even print the label they send you.

Do not buy or sell through them if you do not want headaches and aggravation.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

You would get ur money back, not a credit for a fake or, not as described item.

my husband jus buy me purse and i want to return soon i get it from them because until now i not get yet, i just want my money back. anyway, how much they want you to pay. Thanks