Turnaround Time

Tradesy sells counterfeit purses, NEVER from Tradesy. They have hundreds of consumer affair and BBB complaints, They NEVER have the purse or any item in their possession to authenticate, It is shipped from the seller direct.

In fact Tradesy offers per their website under want to sell... that they will help a seller "fix" their listings and images. They also do not adhere to Google's Trusted Merchant Guidelines. Funny ...

Kathy B in the authentication department at Tradesy claims she authenticates all listings. How? My pictures? You have sellers nationally.

Plus how do you know the picture that is uploaded to Tradesy is the ACTUAL item before or after Tradesy photshops it? Kathy B " the authenticator" is like the wizard behind the green curtain. NIGHTMARE. I also fell pray to Tradesy's malicious intent to commit Fraud , Blackmail - giving a credit back to the original form of payment is at their discretion so their "we guarantee to be authentic" is a lie, they will give you Tradesy Credit which is Bribery and a Currency Scheme.

My purchase was deemed to be counterfeit by the LV store in Los Angeles, by 3 LV employees. This is Organized crime - supplying illegal goods .

The employees from the top down are committing white‐collar crimes behaving in unethical ways for self‐gain for the benefit of a Tradesy, Stay Clear of Tradesy and do your research about them if you want to see what others say. Don't allow yourself to be a victim!

Product or Service Mentioned: Handbag.

Reason of review: Counterfeit.

I didn't like: Fake items, Misleading refund policy, Counterfeit louis viutton, Blackmail, White collar crimes.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01, 2016.

Comments

I too have become victim of Tradesy. I love Lv and have owned many authentic bags.

I purchased one thru Tradesy that arrived on 9/30. As soon as I took it out of the box, the bag was in a fake Lv dust bag made of a paper like material (LV Neverfull bags come with a soft cotton dust bag that is a flap and not Drawstring. Anyway, I take out the bag and it is horrible...completely cracked all over the top rim. I picked it up and could tell that the straps aren’t even leather (it felt like a vinyl).

So anyway, I immediately return the bag and expect them to easily spot that it is a counterfeit. Instead, I got an email stating they authenticated the bag by date codes and stitching and whatever. I responded...have you touched it??? Was it stored in a freezer as to draw every bit of moisture out of the leather and make it feel like vinyl??

Needless to say, it looks like I’m getting store credit. I have however contacted my credit card company for assisitance I’m getting a full refund.

to Anonymous #1380628

te ago

You are soooo wrong.First of all Tradesy never has the bag in their possession it is shipped from the seller direct to the buyer the ONLY after the buyer receives a fake bag is it sent to Tradesy where their un-trained team authenticates and lies about it’s authenticity to save the commission.

You must file a claim with the BBB that is how you will get your money back not credit.

Lastly, People try to sell on EBay and I’m sure 1 out of 100 are authentic - not the best odds they sell there because they don’t have to pay the commission .Stick with Fashionohike it Poshmark !

Bronx, New York, United States #1206978

What in heaven's name are you talking about. I am not taking up for any of these sites, but please, look at what you wrote, what is so different than ebay, don't you think fake items sells their too, when did you ever see or hear that ebay or any of the other online stores sees the item before it is shipped to customer.

Just as how you can say it is fake on tradesy, you can say it is fake on ebay, etsy, bonanza, poshmark, mecari and all the others too. At least Tradesy will ask to see the item themselves and have it checked out, ebay will close your account if one person say the item is fake. So calm down. So if you gonna talk about Fake stuff, all the online stores should be shut down then, in fact I know local thrift shops to sell fake LV for hundreds of dollars.

In the end, customer should be aware no matter who they buy from. Many years ago I lost a store on Ebay, for attempting to sell a Real LV, even when we faxed over the original receipt. Even when we went to the LV store where it was bought and the manager agreed to speak to Ebay, even with all that Ebay said the bag was fake without ever seeing it. Their reason, why would someone sell a bag they paid $1800 for now for $700 a year later, why, try not working over a year, all savings gone and you trying to save your car.

So you see real LVs get accused too, if the sale don't make sense, and fake ones get sold because the sale makes sense. Sometime you can't win for losing,

to Anonymous #1380625

You are soooo wrong. First of all Tradesy never has the bag in their possession it is shipped from the seller direct to the buyer the ONLY after the buyer receives a fake bag is it sent to Tradesy where their un-trained team authenticates and lies about it’s authenticity to save the commission.

Now - Fashionphike and PoshMArk do it right the bag is shipped to or from directly from them and authenticated FIRST. So you are wrong in your statement. EBay never buy from there or Mercari. Tradesy is a SCAM - sure they’ll offer credit but who wants that to endure fake bags over and offer .

Lastly, People try to sell on EBay and I’m sure 1 out of 100 are authentic - not the best odds they sell there because they don’t have to pay the commission . Stick with Fashionohike it Poshmark !

CBLA
Ventura, California, United States #1206967

Horrible service. I also bought a counterfeit LV bag.

It's all *** for the most part and Tradesy absolutely does not stand behind their buyers or their "return policy". You do know that they never even see the merchandise and they touch up photos and do not inspect or authenticate on the front end. Whatever picture a seller sends them they use. They are a seller drive model based on the commission they earn.

Why would they want to refund your money? All refunds are at Tradesy discretion bottom line!

to Anonymous Suitland, Maryland, United States #1211090

They scammed me out of 2300.00. I got a counterfeit LV handbag and I sent it back.

They claim to have inspected it. Is there anything we can do as consumers to fight this?

to Anonymous Brownsville, Florida, United States #1213213

They are full of ***.they charge you a fee to withdraw your own money.

to Anonymous Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1219855

I think it would be effective to bring your story to a local TV station in CA where they are based. But before you do, make sure you get all your facts, receipts and all correspondences in line. I'm pretty sure Tradesy would not like having bad press in their area!!