I MADE A COUPLE OF PURCHASES AND RETURN THEM DUE TO THE SMELL OR CONDITION. WHEN I ASKED THEM TO CREDITED MY CREDIT CARD BACK INSTEAD OF GIVING ME IN STORE CREDT, THEY WOULDN'T THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT THERE POLICY WHICH I DON'T THINK IS FARE YOU SHOULD RECEIVE REFUND IN THE ORDER IT WAS PAID NOT A STORE CREDIT.

IF I RETURN THE MERCHANDISE I SURELY DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE SO NOW I'M FORCE TO SPEND THE CREDIT OR LOSE MY MONEY. ALL I WANT THEM TO DO IS CREDIT MY CARD BACK. PEOPLE PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY.

I GIVE IT 0000 STARS. IF YOU KNOW WHAT BEST DO NOT SHOP HERE IF YOU WANT YOU CASH $$$$$ AS A REFUND.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy and tradesy customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments