4.0

Been a Tradesy fan for a number of years, both as a buyer and a seller. In the past year, they have completely slide down hill as far as getting resolutions resolved through customer service.

It seems like when I contact customer service via phone, they are bothered and annoyed by no matter what your inquiry or issue is. Sometimes I have to follow up more than once or your issue gets pushed aside in the abyss! This is very frustrating for those of us who work and have busy schedules.

Our time is just as important as theirs! At one time their customer service was stellar, I can no longer say that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Customer Care.

I liked: Variety of items.

I didn't like: Customer service, High transfer fees, Add option to send a check.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2016.

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1222823

There isn't even phone# to call anymore, help "chat" that says this below and keeps you for 40 min straight...

"Customer Service

Hi there!

Sorry for the delay - there are others ahead of you in the chat ***, but I’ll be with you shortly.

Please remain on Tradesy.com so you do not lose your place in line! In the meantime, check out our Help Pages for immediate answers."