Purchased what was described as black and purple yoga pants. Picture showed black pants with a purple waist.

I was instead sent grey pants with a purple waist. The seller admitted after the purchase she was mistaken with the description but hoped that I would like them. I returned them only to be given a credit. I sent them emails stating my case and that I wanted a refund and received back a cryptic email saying "moving forward" you check a different box for the reason of return.

I then called and was hung up on after waiting by the automated machine. I called again, this time, the call was taken and told I had to file an appeal. So, summarizing, the product was not correctly confirmed by Tradesy. Then, after being sent something incorrectly described, I am still jumping through hoops to get a refund.

I am not used to this type of service. When a company makes a mistake, please make it right versus having your customer deal with additional issues.

Makes us whole again the easiest way possible. That is what customer service is about.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Customer Care.

I didn't like: Tradesy has no control over quality.

Comments