Purchased what was described as black and purple yoga pants. Picture showed black pants with a purple waist.

I was instead sent grey pants with a purple waist. The seller admitted after the purchase she was mistaken with the description but hoped that I would like them. I returned them only to be given a credit. I sent them emails stating my case and that I wanted a refund and received back a cryptic email saying "moving forward" you check a different box for the reason of return.

I then called and was hung up on after waiting by the automated machine. I called again, this time, the call was taken and told I had to file an appeal. So, summarizing, the product was not correctly confirmed by Tradesy. Then, after being sent something incorrectly described, I am still jumping through hoops to get a refund.

I am not used to this type of service. When a company makes a mistake, please make it right versus having your customer deal with additional issues.

Makes us whole again the easiest way possible. That is what customer service is about.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $75. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about tradesy customer care at Tradesy was tradesy has no control over quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments