On Dec 1st I purchased the Gucci Beige/Brown Patent Coated handbag. I have only carried it 4 times when I noticed, just below the bamboo portion, the leather is separating from the bag.

the stitching is coming loose. I love the bag and have not overburdened it with heavy contents. Even so, I wouldn't expect a new bag to be in this condition. Dec 31st I asked Brandluxe for advisement.

I did not expect full reimbursement. But when you spend $500 for a new bag with tags you don't expect stitching to begin to separate and foremost you expect common courtesy from the seller. Jan 3 Sarah from Brandluxe took the time to offer no help. Her response, was this, "We are sorry to hear you have noticed a defect.

All bags are in New Condition and thoroughly checked before shipment. Unfortunately, we no longer have these bags for sale as they are from the 2016 season so we are unable to send you a new bag. Further, a refund has to be requested withing 4 days of receipt of the item being delivered and it must not be worn. Personally I would suggest taking it to a Bag Repair and Restoration shop ([...] are a pretty good company) or one closest to you.

Jan 9 I responded with a strong recommendation that they find a way to treat a Tradesy customer with a bit more generosity. I also email team Tradesy. Still no offer of some recourse that speaks to their valuing their customer. I am now at the point where I will be emailing/writing the Executive Team Tradesy.

And to add pain to misery, I purchased earrings from Risa Steinman, Dec 28.

I still have not received the item and she claims the post office did not do tracking. Putting her on blast too!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gucci Handbag.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The post office doesn’t scan , steals and loses packages. Don’t blame the seller like an ***

to Cs #1593902

The responsible seller knows to request tracking for items sent. It is called integr**y.