1.5K views

I purchased a "Gucci" hobo bag and was told it was new and had tags. I received the bag and it was a fake!

The tags were fake and duplicated. The serial numbers were fake and the leather was not of Gucci quality. I returned the item and was told that a third party inspected the bag and it was "AUTHENTIC". NO REFUND AND NO CREDIT.

Their return policy is false. They do not return if the item is fake. I am at their mercy and they have my money. I typically trust people and TRADESY makes me not want to trust anyone.

It is so sad that companies like this can operate. They are scammers and very dishonest.

I want everyone to know to never buy from this company. They should be shut down.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Santa Monica, California, United States #916248

I also bought and "authentic" bag that turned out to fake and Tradesy immediately credited my account the full amount of purchase. No questions asked!

The do protect the buyer and I have had first hand experience with them.

I highly recommend shopping on Tradesy. Their customer service rocks!

Qatif, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia #912754

Maybe you should go to authentication first and get it authenticate =)

San Diego, California, United States #908027

I personally never any problem with the company before and it is definitely not a scam. I purchased and sold here and I really like the site so much more than poshmark or ebay.

to SL New York, New York, United States #909952

I agree with you. I have been selling on the site since July and have not had any issues thus far.

They have been better than postmark and exceeds ebay by a landslide. As long as you list you items with a thorough description and great pictures you should not have any issues. I have not purchased an item yet. Customer service responds to inquiring almost instantly unlike ebay where it can take 48 hrs.

I have been scammed by buyers multiple times on ebay due to their money back guarantee policy. Shop our closet at @StushFashionista on Tradesy

to SL #914063

You will soon, Tradesy is bad news, they are getting worse.