1.1K views
2.3
Turnaround Time

I purchased a product from here and was told that the latest it would be shipped was about 2 weeks after the purchase date. A little longer than I had wanted but it wasn't an emergency so I waited.

A couple of days before the final possible shipping date I got a message that said the seller requested a new shipping container which means they either never received it or it was the wrong size. I thought, ok, well they will surely get it to her and she will ship ASAP. Nope. I got that message 3 more times.

Some time after the second "new shipping parcel request" a Tradesy customer service person wrote and said they noticed my item hadn't been shipped so if I wanted to cancel they would handle it for me. No offer to speak with the seller, or check with their team to see why they kept sending the wrong package size. There is no punishment to the buyer for delaying the delivery so long. The Tradesy team obviously doesn't have a fluent system.

I pretty much waited because 1. I really wanted the product, and 2.

I was curious to see how long this could go on. I received my item well over a month after purchasing.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). totallywhatev is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about hair care kit at Tradesy was lack of customer service, policies and procedures and poor operations Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1185689

You claim you purchased bags from two different vendors/companies to compare service, authenticity, price, etc.,however I see that you only wrote an unsatisfactory review about Tradesty. What did you think of Trendlee, which I believe is the other purse vendor you tried. If your going to compare it would be nice to hear about both.