3.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I too have been scammed by Tradesy. I wanted to replace my LV Totally MM Monogram tote, but learned it had been discontinued.

I had purchased a couple of items from Tradesy without incident and after looking on EBAY, The Real and Ruelala thought I would trust Tradesy one more time. I decided to upgrade to the larger GM version and elected to pay for it using AFFIRM. When I received it I noticed an odor immediately after opening the package. The coated "canvas" was thinner than that of my three other LV bags, two of which had been purchased new from the LV store in Chevy Chase, MD.

The colors were muddy on the Tradesy bag and it did not feel luxurious or as substantial as mine. The date code tag was in the wrong pocket, also. The Tradesy bag was most definitely fake. It was an exercise in futility speaking with the seller.

She had no proof of authenticity other than her word. Unfortunately, neither did the "crack" brands team at Tradesy. Of course, Tradesy paid for the return of the "evidence", and less than one day after receiving it back, declared it was authentic. I asked several times, but never received any substantive proof of authenticity from them.

It was a case of the "fox guarding the hen house". I requested independent verification and never heard from them again. I now have store credit for $1,150 with a store I have no trust in. I spoke with the Affirm people who were very understanding.

Unfortunately, they are not American Express and do not offer fraud protection. I am still in the process of working with Tradesy.

However, you cannot work with a vendor that refuses to work with you. Any suggestions are welcome.

Review about: Louis Vuitton Handbag.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: General customer service reps are sympathetic, Website design.

I didn't like: No outside product authentication available, Store credit only, No refund of your money, Shady operation, Scams consumers.

Comments

eLuxuryShop
#1471922

I’m dealing with a transaction that went wrong on 3/22/18. Still dealing with Tradesy and it’s 4/29/18.

They are offering awfully an unfair offer for my damaged $2100 CHANEL earrings which was returned back to me broken. I am the seller and buyer returned the item. Proper way to handle by Tradesy on my case is releasing my earning and they keep my earrings and do whatever with my damaged earrings. Repair and sell it or whatever.

If it’s repairable. The thing is, the earrings were returned to Tradesy by the buyer, then it gets returned to the seller after reviewing. How is it Tradesy’s return department miss this problem? NOT ACCEPTABLE AND EXTREMELY UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED.

They better pay for my earrings in full. This shouldn’t of have happened to begin with. Very unprofessional on their part.

Hopefully my issue gets resolved soon. I’m mentally exhausted and tired of trying to prove my rights.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1299218

I purchased a LV bag and I recently found out it was a fake.

Tradesy will do nothing even though they guarantee authencity.

Do not take the chance with this company

eLuxuryShop
to Marilynn #1471927

I feel like the team does not know what’s fake and what’s real. They’ve returned my real Chanel sandals back to me stating it’s fake which I personally purchased from the boutique. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ No comment.....

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1282385

I have a similar complaint

Los Angeles, California, United States #1265266

Who was the seller? What was the seller ID?