I was excited to see an upscale online consignment site I couldn't wait to finally buy a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes! I ordered the pair I had been eying and anxiously awaited their delivery.

When they arrived I immediately opened them only to find they were not the color they appeared in the picture. They were sort of a peachy/pink color when they were supposed to be beige, they were also a half size too large. I immediately tried to access my Tradesy account through facebook... each time I tried to login it refused me.

I even send a message to Tradesy and heard nothing in return. It is very upsetting because I am now stuck with a $500 pair of Christian Louboutin's that are the wrong color and don't fit!

This is the problem with online sales from a virtually unknown company. Very upsetting!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sanford, Florida, United States #952365

Tradesy accepts returns if the product doesn't fit, it's not as pictured,is a fake etc. They accept the return and you keep your money from the sale.

They then repost the item and you don't have to worry about it. You get your money and no hassle of having to refund money, repost your item etc.