Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Iam writting this review from a sellers Perspective.Even though Tradesy has scamming sellers on there, most are selling authentic items and just as some Buyers have been scammed, so are some sellers, me being one of them.

First off, Tradesy offers no seller protection at all. If a buyer claims your item is Fake, they are required to return the item to Tradesy, who in turn send the item to the the seller. The seller has no Way to inspect the item returned until they actually get it from Tradesy. This happened to Me.

I sold an Authentic Louis Vuitton Bag, that i had Bought from a Louis Vuitton store and the Buyer Switched it with a Fake one and claimed thats what i sent to them. I went Back and forth with tradesy showing them clear differences of the pictures of my item and the bag that i received and instead of them owning up to the mistake, they stopped responding to my emails. I lost over $1000 from the sale.

If you are planning to sell on there, sell something cheap, where you won't feel the impact incase of theft.But then ofcourse the thieves don't steal cheap stuff.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Tradesy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bs excuses and stole our money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy and tradesy customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

I've been selling on multiple internet platforms for over 5 years so speaking from experience.ANYONE who wants to sell online, please be prepared that there are RISKS involved which means there's a probability at one time or multiple times that you WILL lose money so you have to factor in the potential loss, just like a retail store would with people who might steal from their store(s) so they factor in those costs to their selling costs.

There's no way around this. Doesn't matter if you are selling an item for $50 or $5000,if you can't handle risks, don't sell online. I've sold on eBay for years and I happily take fraudulent claims instead of wasting my time fighting them, waiting hours on the phone with eBay customer service and going back & forth because MY TIME IS MONEY.

I try to fight it the traditional route but once it gets to the point where it's starting to drain my time, I move on because the next sale I close, I'll make up the difference.That's how you do business - the willingness to take risks and know when to call it a day because many don't realize that YOUR time is $$$$.

to RiskyJen #1277319