Resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

DO NOT USE TRADESY! I ordered 12 items for my wedding and they were NOTHING like the picture looked. I immediately emailed asking for a return and no one responded. I then emailed and called but since it was after the FOUR DAY return policy, I'm stuck with these shotty items.

If you want items you can actually use at your wedding - or a company that will actually help you resolve a real issue - don't waste your time or money on this site. I'm genuinely shocked at how poorly they handled this issue when it was easily resolvable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. The most disappointing about other product from Tradesy was customer service, policies and bad products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1206961

Don't drink the Tradesy Kool Aid. It's all *** for the most part and Tradesy absolutely does not stand behind their buyers.

#1206952

Sorry I call BS to the person who left a comment. Tradesy totally retouches the photos it's on their site.

No if an item is misrepresented Tradesy AT THEIR DISCRETION will refund.

TRUE never will Tradesy give the buyer a cash refund. It's Tradesy credit and that is how they partake in blackmail.

A couple of you ladies are forgetting that the fault lies with the INDIVIDUAL SELLERS, not with Tradesy as a whole. People are dishonest and hustlers, yes, but beyond that, people are Human Beings that are not 100% all the time!

We make mistakes and miss things, and some people are just Too...Darn...Picky. If you buy a preowned...WHATEVER, don't expect perfection. And if it's totally retouched and misrepresented, Tradesy will refund you! Out of all my total returns on Tradesy(about 8 total), never once did Tradesy give the buyer a cash refund.

But that's because I'm honest and take good pics. However, through no fault of MINE, I had to wait...and wait...and wait to get my money.

Nothing is perfect. :/

All you had to do was click the return button and print your free shipping label and send them back for inspection. If they weren't as described Tradesy would have refunded you.

I know this because I have had a similar experience and thanks to Tradesy I was able to get my money back. Other sites don't offer this wonderful service so be grateful and next time use the process which is clearly outlined on their site.

First, I don't see anything inconsistent with this story and it's totally probable because it's happened multiple times! So many tradsry trolls!

I had the SAME thing happen to me!! My package wasn't delivered when they said it was going to be and Tradesy said it was because the seller hadn't updated it. When I finally m got the package it was not what the picture looked like but when I went online the button was already gone! I emailed them but didn't get a response!

The site is awful! Don't waste your money!

to Anonymous #1136544

"Button" is only there for 4 days after you receive it as per their their policy. But I agree too many Tradesy trolls but Tradesy does know that before an item is sold.

Im not an internet troll I am a buyer and seller on Tradesy and I know their return policy. Most people with any common sense know to read a companies return policy before doing business with them.

Had you followed standard procedure tradesy would have helped you! However, you didnt, I personally think 4 whole days is way to long to give buyers to decide if the item is "as described" so if 4 days wasnt enough time for you to realize all 12 of your items werent as described, then something doesnt add up, plain and simple

to Anonymous #1129059

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying so I'm going to try again -

I was very well aware of the four day return policy - and honestly don't appreciate the knock on my intelligence. I'm saying that when my items finally arrived, the "return" button wasn't available.

That's because there was an issue of when the seller indicated that they shipped the items - an issue big enough that Tradesy emailed me to see if I had received the items and when I hadn't reached out to the seller. The seller didn't put the correct shipping information in so it said it was delivered before it was - thus starting the four day period before I even had the items and saw that the paint was all chipped off or rusted. The day I received the items I went online to click the return button, but when I couldn't, I reached out to Tradesy for help. I received an automated response saying someone would get back to me within 24 hours.

When that didn't happen, I reached out again .... and again.

Again, I'm not here to fight with some person who clearly has a vested interest in the company since they're a seller. I just wish I would have seen the NUMEROUS complaints about tradesy prior to ordering.

to Anonymous #1136546

Did you get verification from the post office to show when it was delivered, the seller has to enter a tracking number so this info is available.

to Anonymous #1206958

Fakesy. All refunds are at Tradesy discretion bottom line!

Im sorry but I have a hard time believing all 12 items you purchased were misrepresented, also Tradesy makes it very clear the buyer has 4 full days to inspect the items, and at anytime during those 4 days you may request a return and get your money back. So dont blame them that you failed to read their return policy.

Sounds like you have buyers remorse and instead of owning up to your mistake you resort to throwing a temper tantrum online and blaming the company who did nothing wrong instead of yourself. No I dont work for tradesy but I have never had a problen with them and I call BS when I see it!

to Anonymous #1129044

They're 12 easels that were listed as in "like new condition" Yet all 12 are rusted and/or have the gold paint chipped off. I'm fully aware of the 4 day return period, however by the time they were actually delivered (after Tradesy had to reach out to the seller) the option to click on the "return" button was already unavailable - which is why I reached out to Team Tradesy immediately on the same email thread they reached out to me to tell me why my item hadn't shipped yet.

I'm not here to fight with internet trolls, just let people know the experience I had since I wish I had done my research ahead of time to know that "like new" doesn't really mean like new and that the "we'll respond within 24 hours" comment also doesn't apply.

to Anonymous Springfield, Missouri, United States #1134609

I'm not being mean, but your story is full of inconsistencies and improbabilities. How could the seller enter the wrong information and have your items showing as delivered when you hadn't received them?

The seller either prints a postal label from Tradesy that automatically populates the tracking number into the system where you can see and track your package, or the seller inputs the tracking from their own shipping label. Tracking numbers will not show as delivered if they are not in fact delivered to you. Therefore, you most likely were after the 4 day return period, and that is why the return button was not available to you, you had gone past the deadline for return. To claim that you were unable to reach Tradesy, when you have the option of calling them, emailing them of online chat is kind of ludicrous.

I call BS on this story also. That isn't an "attitude" it's the facts.

I've never had a problem buying on this site, but then I don't have buyer's remorse, and I follow the return policies.

to Anonymous #1131594

I'm considering ordering several pendants on Tradesy, a company with which I've never traded, so I looked for reviews and came across this one and several other bad reviews. What concerns me more than the review itself is the negative attitude that the person seems to have in believing that all 12 of the items that a person purchased were misrepresented.

Geez, it clearly sounds like either it's a Tradesy vendor or a relative of a vendor and if that's the attitude that Tradesy vendors and associates portray, I'l do my business at the Dollar Gentral store rather than Tradesy. To this individual who is attacking the consumer over the four-day return policy, give it a rest. Be kind to others. It speaks to the core of who you are as a person!

I'm just a shopper who stopped in on this page to review a post but now, based on your negativity and interjecting insults to a sincere shopper, I am considering not even purchasing the pendants. When you come to a fork in the road and one way points down Meanness Blvd.

and the other path points to Kindness Avenue, always take the Kindness route. Always!

to Anonymous #1132134

Well stated. I was considering ordering designer sunglasses but I am having serious second thoughts. >

to Anonymous #1133619

I was going to take a look at the site but after all of this I think I'll pass. So sorry to the consumer for your unpleasant experiences.

to Anonymous #1134612

The seller either prints a postal label from Tradesy that automatically populates the tracking number into the system where you can see and track your package, or the seller inputs the tracking from their own shipping label. Tracking numbers will not show as delivered if they are not in fact delivered to you. Therefore, you most likely were after the 4 day return period, and that is why the return button was not available to you, you had gone past the deadline for return. To claim that you were unable to reach Tradesy, when you have the option of calling them, emailing them or online chat is kind of ludicrous.

to Anonymous Springfield, Missouri, United States #1134611

to Anonymous #1134627

So many tradsry trolls! I had the SAME thing happen to me!!

The site is awful! Don't waste your money!

to Anonymous #1206960

You must work for Tradesy. Don't drink the Tradesy Kool Aid.

It's all *** for the most part and Tradesy absolutely does not stand behind their buyers. They are a seller drive model based on the commission they earn. Why would they want to refund your money? I am a victim of this white collar criminal organization.