Turnaround Time

Do not use Tradesy. Attempted to sell a pair of Christian Louboutins that I purchased from Neiman Marcus.

The shoes were sent in barely worn condition, along with the box with original stickers and duster bag. Buyer claimed that they were fraudulent, which I would have been fine with but upon return the shoes had obviously been worn, were missing the gel insoles I had shipped the shoes with and original price tag sticker had been removed from the box. Tradesy's "solution" was to offer me a $30 credit. I have filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau, but I doubt it will lead anywhere.

I do not suggest using this service, and have had much better experiences with The RealReal, who purchase your item directly from you and manage all sales themselves. They do take a bigger cut, but I would've preferred that then the to have dealt with this horrendous experience.

Reason of review: Defacing of property.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Assisting ripoff buyers, Unable to speak to returns team, Shady operation, No one will call you you or email you.

Comments