I have been selling on Tradesy for close to a year and have sold over 150 items. Many people claim that their customer service is terrible and they cheat people out of money.

This is 100% FALSE!!! I have never had a bad experience with customer service, they have live chat so you can talk with a rep or you can also call and email. I have had a few returns and they were always 100% professional and even paid for the return shipment of my items. I have also purchased things on Tradesy and never had a problem with any of my fellow sellers.

Overall I feel as though this site is grossly misrepresented and the majority of the people posting negative reviews are from competitor sites or people who making a mountain out of a molehill. Buy something or sell something and you will see for yourself.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 08, 2016.

Comments

Ginger-Magrath-101
#1119326

I think you work for Tradsey!! both of you why would over 300 people lie what do we have to gain...

Long Beach, California, United States #1091192

I agree! I have been a seller on tradesy and have never had a problem.

I think people who are giving bad reviews have purchased things from sellers who are obviously selling counterfeit products.

It is obvious if you are purchasing from a genuine person who is just trying to make some extra money or clean out their closet or if you are dealing with a seller from Asia with junky stuff listed.

Ginger-Magrath-101
to Anonymous #1119325

I think you work for Tradesy and both of you are full of ***!! I personally have had problems with this company and over 300 people can not be lying what do we have to gain!!!NOTHING AT ALL....