I have been selling on Tradesy for close to a year and have sold over 150 items. Many people claim that their customer service is terrible and they cheat people out of money.

This is 100% FALSE!!! I have never had a bad experience with customer service, they have live chat so you can talk with a rep or you can also call and email. I have had a few returns and they were always 100% professional and even paid for the return shipment of my items. I have also purchased things on Tradesy and never had a problem with any of my fellow sellers.

Overall I feel as though this site is grossly misrepresented and the majority of the people posting negative reviews are from competitor sites or people who making a mountain out of a molehill. Buy something or sell something and you will see for yourself.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ginger-Magrath-101
#1119326

I think you work for Tradsey!! both of you why would over 300 people lie what do we have to gain...

Long Beach, California, United States #1091192

I agree! I have been a seller on tradesy and have never had a problem.

I think people who are giving bad reviews have purchased things from sellers who are obviously selling counterfeit products.

It is obvious if you are purchasing from a genuine person who is just trying to make some extra money or clean out their closet or if you are dealing with a seller from Asia with junky stuff listed.

Ginger-Magrath-101
to Anonymous #1119325

I think you work for Tradesy and both of you are full of ***!! I personally have had problems with this company and over 300 people can not be lying what do we have to gain!!!NOTHING AT ALL....