Not resolved
2.9
Details
Additional Fees
Advertised vs Delivered
Billing Practices
Customer service
Delivery Service
Discounts and Special Offers
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Price Affordability
Privacy and Data Security
Product or Service Quality
Turnaround Time
Warranty
Website
0 comments

I’ve beeen using Tradesy for the last three years. When we started selling, fees were 10% plus the additional nearly 3% to transfer funds to our paypal or bank account.

13% is acceptable even considering the waiting period of four days after the item had been delivered and even considering the 3-4 day wait for deposit to our accounts. So, at their most efficient (based on my experience), we wouldn’t have our money for 8 business days after the item had been delivered. Yet, this was totally acceptable. The issue now, it is taking 21 days just to clear on Tradesy.

Then an additional 7-14 days to clear in PayPal. We might have been able to stomache even this ridiculous lag, however now they charge 20% plus an additional 3% to transfer. Totaling 23% for less effective, less efficient service. We sell using multiple vendors, poshmark, mercari, ebay, grailed etc.....

Tradesy is by far the slowest and most expensive out of all of these. It’s amazing to sell something for a slightly higher price using Tradesy, however the rising fees are eating into those profits and with slower turn around and delayed access to our funds, it is becoming more and more difficult to justify using them as a vendor and impossible to recommend them to any customers or sellers alike. Not to mention that Tradesy allows the customer 10 (That’s TEN) days to return a handbag once a return has been initiated.

This means the customer can wear your bag/shoes/jewelry/glasses/etc for 10 days and then simply return it for a full refund as long as the return is initiated within four days of delivery..... this basically means that customers can use the bag for two weeks for free and Tradesy is fine with this!

Review about: Tradesy Marketplace.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $1700.

I liked: Good phone demeanor.

I didn't like: No acceptable explanation for their practices, Additional fees to transfer money, 23 percent overall fees, Release of funds takes nearly a month, Customer service is friendly but uninformed.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like