1.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've been selling on Tradesy for a little bit now and have always had good experiences up until I recently. I sold a New w/tags white free people Emma dress.

I took pictures and videos of the dress before I sent it out like I always do. After 4 days I was wondering what was going on w/my item since usually my funds are available on time. The customer apparently said the item was not as described and I informed them that the dress was in the condition I stated which was new andasked them where my dress was at the moment. They told me still w/the buyer until she ships it out.

Finally 2 plus weeks later I received my dress back and it was in horrible condition. It looked like someone had worn it and clearly had a good time in it.

The tags weren't attached there was some weird discoloration under the sleeve and looked like someone tried to wash it. Needless to say I was highly pissed and contacted them immediately iand sent them the videos and haven't heard anything back from them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dress. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments