Turnaround Time

Update by user May 13

Mandy from Tradesy has been helping me with my case and she’s awesome. She’s very prompt and professional.

She’s been very helpful and resolved my issue. I am very satisfied.

I will mark my case “RESOLVED” once everything is finalized. Thank you Mandy!

Original review posted by user Apr 29

Transaction date 3/22/18. SOLD my CHANEL earrings on Tradesy $2100.

Buyer decides to return the item. I received the earrings back on 4/11/18. I have no problem when buyers return items, but when I get it back damaged, that’s not acceptable. Tradesy received it from the buyer and returned it back to me.

I received my $2100 CHANEL earrings broken. Metal piece that holds the charm is missing. In this case Tradesy is responsible for my earning and need to pay for it. Instead, Tradesy is giving me two options.

1) $150 Tradesy site credit 2) $100 Paypal payment. NOT ACCEPTABLE. I don’t care how much Tradesy’s return team think how much my item is worth, but I sold it for $2100 and still buyers out there wanting my earrings. Definitely not worth $100 to settle this issue with Tradesy.

This issue has caused me severe stress and Tradesy is responsible for all the trouble that’s causing me. Today is 4/29/18 and this issue is not resolved how I expect to be.

Tradesy has my item in hand at their so called “Headquarter”. This is very an unfair response from their team and Tradesy need to take a full responsibility and release my earning.

Review about: Tradesy Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

My error, it’s Tracy@Tradesy.com. No time to spread false hope Dear, I’ve had my own set of issues with Tradesy and after emailing Tracy, received an immediate email with a resolution from a Supervisor. Good luck!

The CEOs name is Tracy, not Sarah! So please stop giving people false hope and false information! Theres no way thats the CEOs email when thats not even her name!

Email their CEO, I did when I sold my item and after withdrawing my funds I was told the item was returned because it was overpriced. Since when do Tradesy determine price.

They’re nothing but thieves. Email CEO at Sarah@Tradesy.com.

Received my money almost immoderately. Good luck.

to TheAnti Tradesy #1473026

Thank you for your support. They are offering repair estimate of the item, so I guess that’s better than the other two options they have offered at first.

Working with one of the team member so we’ll see how this goes. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Thank you for the information. That’s good to know l.