1.5K views

Wow! Shame on me for not researching this site prior to my purchase.

This was my first experience dealing with Tradesy and certainly my last. I purchased a nice bag based on the description and photo, upon receipt it was NOT the same bag, it was a gawd awful brown with orange trim. To make matters worse, I reached out to this so called company on 4 occasions with no response. It only gets better, as soon as I took the bag out of the shipping box the lock literally fell apart day one!

I took it to the local Michael Kors store to see if I could purchase another lock, and you got it..... It's a FAKE! The nerve of these people to intentionally commit fraud and then just fall off the face of the earth.

I hope everyone who has been scammed take their complaint to the Better Business Bureau and the District Attorney to file charges....beyond the 300.00 of hard earned money it is now a battle of principle. Let's join together and stop these criminal acts.

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #899653

You can sent it back at tradesy. I sell bag at tradesy and all my bag is 100% Authentic. You can report that seller to tradesy

gloriazhang92

YES I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE except the seller sent me a BLACK TOWEL instead of a 3200 bag.

Orlando, Florida, United States #868019

I had a very good experience with tradesy .. My balenciaga handbag was just as described ..

Two day delivery .. More than pleased.

I sell authentic handbags all the time on Tradsey and they are nice. I wish you would of bought a handbag from me I always sell nice stuff and not only that if there is any imperfection at all on any of my items I make sure I put it in the description and I use really good pictures also I take them outside in the sunlight where you can see everything.

Kagel Canyon, California, United States #856754

That's horrible!!! I just purchased a bag!