1K views

I purchased a supposedly "authentic" Chanel bag from Tradesy. What i received in the mail smelled of vinyl, the stitching was completely crooked in some parts, the bag horribly packed, the authenticity sticker missing marks it is supposed to have. THe bag felt very cheaply made. The gold chain on it peeling in some parts.

After lots of research online about what to look for in a real Chanel, I realized the bag I had was fake and returned it promptly. The Tradesy team said they "consulted" with the fashion houses and have several people "authenticate" the bag, which is complete BS. Anyway, they told me that I couldn't get my money back because it was "guaranteed authentic" and now i am stuck with credit on this site that i do NOT want to buy anything from, EVER AGAIN.

I DOUBT the people at Chanel would waste their time authenticating their purses from a website that sells second hand *** where half the stuff is fake, and there isn't someone actually inspecting anything unless you decide to send it back to them, upon which they will just tell you the thing is real so they look good.

STAY AWAY!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Moline, Illinois, United States #1091586

Perhaps your little "misfortune" here is nature's way of telling you it'll take a lot more of...many things for you to be able to posess this bit of luxury that was never intended for you or your kind to begin with.

to Anonymous #1134418

Wth?!?! Who would say such a thing?? What a champion loser

I had the same issue! I purchased a pair of louboutins for almost 300 dollars.

I own other louboutins as well so I am familiar with the brand. I received the shoes and the quality is cheap fake leather and the soles are cut unevenly.

I sent them to tradesy and they were "authenticated" these shoes are plastic trash! I'm going to call them.