Kennebunk, Maine

well for my 45th birthday i thought i would buy my self a coach pocket book well i went and found tradesy.com well i spent $400 dollars on this coach pocket book and it is made in china when you first look at it it could kinda pass but i just new something was wrong so i went an found another real coach bag an started looking at the them then reading the in side the real one is made in turkey the fake china well now they are not taking my calls and now i am out 400.00 i feel so *** to old to have been taken like this i should have done my home work well there are so many fake web sits out there i should have know but they got me any way now its going to be a long drawn out night mare i really dont have that kind of money i thought its my 45th birthday i would get my self something nice well we all now what i got!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "it is a fake 400.00 coach pocketbook are you kidding made in china right in it!!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Coach is made in china.. A lot of them.

In February 2013, Coach named Victor Luis President and Chief Commercial Officer and announced that he would become Chief Executive Officer in January 2014, with Lew Frankfort continuing as Executive Chairman.[11] In 2013, Coach generated $5 billion in sales and operated approximately 1,000 directly operated locations globally, including North America, Japan, China, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea, and Europe.[3]

I own several Coach bags that I bought from Coach stores over the years, and like yourself, was surprised to discover that some of them were indeed made in China. Like I said, I've bought them directly from various Coach retail stores (at retail prices!) so they are indeed authentic. Same with an authentic Kate Spade wallet I own.

All you had to do was file a claim saying it wasn't authentic and you would have received your money back.

Actually Coach, and some other high end brands are legitimately having their products made in China now...just like everyone else.

Write to consumers affairs