Bought the Fendi Monster Peekaboo. After purchase I had a feeling something was off and noticed discrepancies in the posting.

The posting also contained photos identical to a previous listing for the same seller of a smaller bag! The seller ignored my emails asking for authenticity so I then called customer service. Customer service said because the seller confirmed the purchase only the seller could now cancel. I proceeded to message the seller with my doubts and advised to cancel the order instead of sending me a fake bag because I would return it.

After ignoring me majority of the afternoon, I had a refund within 10 minutes of my last message. I then called Tradesy again seeing if there was anything that could be done...no dice.

Only sending my concern to the 'Trust Board'. The posting for the bag was later removed.

If I did not have experience with online shopping and luxury products, that would have been a lot of money down the drain!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fendi monster peekaboo handbag. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fendi monster peekaboo handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

I wonder if posts like this are the result of Tradesy employees. Not saying it is but I can't help but wonder.