Bought the Fendi Monster Peekaboo. After purchase I had a feeling something was off and noticed discrepancies in the posting.

The posting also contained photos identical to a previous listing for the same seller of a smaller bag! The seller ignored my emails asking for authenticity so I then called customer service. Customer service said because the seller confirmed the purchase only the seller could now cancel. I proceeded to message the seller with my doubts and advised to cancel the order instead of sending me a fake bag because I would return it.

After ignoring me majority of the afternoon, I had a refund within 10 minutes of my last message. I then called Tradesy again seeing if there was anything that could be done...no dice.

Only sending my concern to the 'Trust Board'. The posting for the bag was later removed.

If I did not have experience with online shopping and luxury products, that would have been a lot of money down the drain!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2016.

Comments

I wonder if posts like this are the result of Tradesy employees. Not saying it is but I can't help but wonder.