1.1K views

I just bought a channel handbag from tradesy. I thought it was a great buy but turns out it was a fake handbag.

I reported the issue to tradesy several days ago and all I have received was a cookie cutter response from someone named Brandon. I called the site and apparently he does not take customer phone calls... It is obvious why. It has been a week and I still do not have a resolution to this issue very disappointing site and borderline unethical business practices.

Do not buy from them they are not even BBB accredited. Be smart if you are going to buy a designer bag you are better off going with eBay amazon or hitting a good sale at Nieman Marcus

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2014.

Comments

lovellpatricia2
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #884234

Ebay is in no way a 'safe' place to buy an authentic bag. They list fakes every single day - Gucci, Chanel Dolce & Gabbana, Dior.

I have bought fakes from them in all 4 of these brands. The only way to assure authenticity of any item is to buy it from an accredited boutique, or ask for certain markers that can prove or disprove the authenticity of a purse, etc. I.E., the underside of a zipper pull.

If Gucci or Chanel don't say Lampo or Gucci, it's a fake. Arm yourself with knowledge before buying online from ANY site.

I assume this person means a Chanel handbag? I find this complaint suspicious - if you are looking to buy an authentic product, you would most likely know how the brand label is correctly spelled.

lovellpatricia2
to Anonymous Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #884235

LOL! Good one. :)

to Anonymous Abilene, Texas, United States #885777

Or they have auto-correct. I just entered chanel twice to have it corrected to channel. I just wanted to check, as you seemed so sure it was suspicious

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #915723

My thoughts exactly!! Or maybe they expected Channel and we're upset they got Chanel! bwahahahaha!