1.1K views

I am sorry I did not check reviews before we purchased a Louis Vuitton handbag from Tradesy. My husband, who by no means is a purse expert, was the first one to open the box when we received it and he knew instantly it was a fake.

He took the bag to Saks and they confirmed. He returned within a day and Tradesy responded that they had their "authentication" team confirm it was real Louis Vuitton. HA! We are currently trying to get our money back.

Yesterday, we contacted a lawyer about our options, contacted a friend who is a well respected SEO to help us launch an intense internet campaign against this company, and this morning I am contacting the city in which the package was sent from police department(the seller put her name and address on the package, so we lucked out there) to alert them. Usually fake handbags are a huge ring. This fight isn't over yet.

Next time I will just wait a couple extra months and just buy from the real thing. Please don't use the same mistake we did...never buy from Tradesy!!!

Reason of review: This company is selling fake handbags.

I didn't like: Counterfeit items, Policies and procedures, Customer service.

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #932998

I am having the same problem with them as well. I know there are several people that are being scammed by Tradesy.

We need to get together and shut them down. Continue to register complaints with your local AG, FTC and the manufacturer of the authentic products.