Turnaround Time

SCAM /SCAM / SCAM

this company is a scam, the items are FAKES and there is no return policy. Only a credit to their site. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

purchased a gucci purse from this site, who states all of their merchandise is authentic. when i received a Knock OFF Gucci bag, i returned it the very next day. they offered me a credit to shop on their site and still hasn't responded to me to answer how they determined this purse was authentic without the serial/certificate numbers. they don't even view the product fist, they take the word of the sender. this item is still in dispute and Tradesy hasn't responded

Product or Service Mentioned: Gucci Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fake items, Site credits only.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 09, 2016.

Comments

CBLA
Ventura, California, United States #1206968

Horrible service. I bought a counterfeit LV bag.

It's all *** for the most part and Tradesy absolutely does not stand behind their buyers or their "return policy". You do know that they never even see the merchandise and they touch up photos and do not inspect or authenticate on the front end. Whatever picture a seller sends them they use. Horrible white collar crime organization.

They are a seller drive model based on the commission they earn.

Why would they want to refund your money? All refunds are at Tradesy discretion bottom line!

El Segundo, California, United States #1196939

Tradesy doesn't check for authenticity first. The authenticity is in the hands of the buyer.

You buy the item, then verify if it is authentic or not. If its not, then you ship back to tradesy and if the item is fake, they will refund you 100% to original form of payment.

They will not give you SITE credit if the item is fake. Site credit is given in situations like buyers remorse, item not fitting, etc.

#1196885

I am sorry you dealt with a disreputable seller, I have been selling on Tradesy for over 3 years and I now recommend that NO ONE buy 'high-end' items,because the site has become inundated with sellers from eBay etc. who do sell knockoffs, I bought one as well and the seller was banned.

I am curious did you buy the purse from Strawberry Fields or Penny Lane, as those sellers are really Tradesy selling returns and they will NEVER admit it is a fake because they will lose money if they do.

How long ago did you return it? It takes them a couple of weeks AT LEAST sometimes 6 or more after you return it to authenticate it, though their authenticators are a JOKE. Hopefully you paid with a major credit card because you have fraud protection and PayPal also offers some. There are many many great sellers, including me but I stopped selling high end when I found out buyers get a purse claim it is fake, keep it and send back a fake,thank goodness that never happened to me.

I know that is not the case with you as you are making a complaint as a buyer. I sell mostly Michael Kors,kate spade etc and did really well until eBay sellers and others ruined Tradesy's reputation.If you don't get a cash refund I would file a complaint with the state of California, it is easy because you can do it on-line: ww.usa.gov/state-consumer/california Tradesy is in Santa Monica so scroll down the page. There are many other complaints you can file as well just google it. Send Tradesy a copy that should get their attention.

Also watch to see if Tradesy re-lists the item, if they don't then it is definitely a fake & you should get your money back but you may have to contact them again. You can check by clicking on the sale in your account and it will bring you back to the listing. Anyone buying 'high end' if you think it is a fake or misrepresented take A LOT of pictures when you receive it to document it and if you can go to a Gucci, LV,Prada etc store and ask someone to authenticate and send it to Tradesy or your credit card company and of course the state. But BEFORE you purchase ask the seller to post more close up pictures and a copy of the receipt if they are claiming it is new, they should have it, I always send a copy of the receipt or post a pic if a seller requests it and I am not offended they are being careful Why would I complain I have a receipt for everything I list.Good Luck.

Please post the name of the seller, many others do to warn buyers. Good Luck.