They guarantee that everything on their site is legit and it's not, they offer hassle free returns and that's not true either, I've been contacting them so I can return the fake items I got and all I get is emails saying the return department will contact me. It's been 3 weeks and nothing.

Tried to contact them through Facebook and they blocked me out of their page so I couldn't comment what happened to other customers so they don't fall for this.

It's not fair that people like this get away with it. Now I'm stuck with 2 fake items that I've paid almost $600 for them

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of online order from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Tradesy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, lack of customer service and product authenticity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I think Dearborn Michigan does indeed work for tradesy . I have personally known 5 people who had Horrible experiences with Tradesy and their unprofessional young bully staff, both as sellers and buyers.

Sellers are Not protected , and their money, and intellectual property is stolen or held hostage by tradesy at their whim.

Their "Authenticators" are not experienced and they use Authenticate First , another bad sign .

You have much more protection on EBAY and thru PayPal .

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #967273

This is not how Tradesy handles returns, you are supposed to send the item back to them and they look it over and issue you a refund. They also ay for the shipping back to them.

I have been on Tradesy for a long time, the staff is incredible. There are scammers everywhere, on every site, but Tradesy is the only site that handles returns where they protect the buyer and seller!

Your claims make no sense as to how they handle returns, I have NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE ON TRADESY that their very helpful staff didn't handle. Like anywhere, check out the seller first if they are a knowledgeable and honest seller you can tell by looking at their sales history, just like Ebay and their feedback.Don't slam a good company because you didn't follow the return policy

to cc #969508

Do you work for tradesy? You responded to another thread with the same message.