Purchased a pair of Tom Ford Paloma sunglasses last week from their vendor SunOptics for $135. Described as brand new, 100% authentic.

Too good to be true. Received them in a timely manner but they are 100% fake (granted, they are "high quality" fake). Compared them side by side at Nordstrom. I gave negative feedback on the Tradesy "how did we do?" email but I will not bother to return them as their return policy is for credit only and I'm not shopping on their site again.

Just wanted to warn potential customers about this particular vendor. I learned my lesson....

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2016.

Comments

unhappyseller
San Carlos, California, United States #1097899

If it appears too good to be true then it probably isn't, unfortunately. But as another poster said Tradesy RETURNS your money for fakes, I know this from personal experience.

Also Tradesy has many many honest sellers but it seems that the problem you and others have had are associated with the sellers of high end designer names. That is why I never buy that kind of merchandise on Tradesy unless I know the seller deals in the 'real thing'

They give back your full refund if you purchase a fake, you have to contact them & send the item and they will inspect it, and anything fake they give you back your money/etc however you purchased.