1K views

I listed a Chanel tote complete with detailed description, multiple photos, and a ton of information about the bag including authenticity card, etc. it was a bag I had purchased from Tradesy and was looking to sell it in order to purchase another bag.

I was immediately contacted by an interested buyer who begged me to drop the price. So I did. I shipped with Tradesy shipping kit and followed every procedure correctly. The buyer stalked me Til the bag arrived to her.

When she got it she messaged me complaining that the packaging wasn't done well, was very critical of the PRE OWNED item that was specifically stated in the description as well as shown in the photos. Horrible buyer! Was very insulting to me. Ended up returning the bag, which I'm happy about because she doesn't deserve such a beautiful item.

I advised her to visit her local Neiman Marcus and purchase a brand new bag since she is so picky about minor details. Also, Tradesy holds your money forever even when your sell is successful.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). toothfairy92304 is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Geez, tradesy doesn't hold your funds forever. Come on, be truthful.

Only during the escrow period of a few days after there's confirmation your item has shipped will they release the funds. I've sold here for the past 2 years and no problems so far.

to Anonymous #1000877

Shut up. Obviously they held her funds forever.

She had to ship it and then wait for item to be shipped back.

Maybe even shipped to tradesy somewhere in there. This person shared their experience so don't knock her because u had a different one or u know, u work for tradesy.