4.2

I've gotten some great deals on some clothing from tradesy and have been able to sell 4 items as well. I noticed they are slower with cleaning the images and shipping the free kit but I think they are growing rapidly so I can understand a small delay.

I like there refund policy, so I feel safe in buying items and returning them if i don't like them.

I would probably never buy a really expensive designer handbag on here because the website can not inspect the items you get before they get to you, like some other sites. Overall great experience so far!

This person wrote the review because of fair pricing of tradesy handbag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was slower shipping times for receiving packaging kits. Author liked the most ease of use in selling and ease or shopping and returns. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments