2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The customer service for this site is non existent.I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever.

It was supposed to be yellow gold with opal crystals. I received a rose gold with regular crystal bracelet. I tried to return the day I received, then tried to file a misrepresentation claim the following day. I've been passed around from representative to representative with no resolution in sight.

They sent me to different departments with no update on any of the misrepresentation claims I've filed.Don't waste your time here, you're better off just going to ebay or joining a resale group on facebook.

Review about: Mariell Jewelry Bracelet.

I didn't like: Fakes, Poor communication.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

mnstrm850@hotmail.com : Order no.4054768.

I did not order this. I did not authorize.

I am contacting Federal authorities.Someone's going to prison