1.8
Turnaround Time

The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever.

It was supposed to be yellow gold with opal crystals. I received a rose gold with regular crystal bracelet. I tried to return the day I received, then tried to file a misrepresentation claim the following day. I've been passed around from representative to representative with no resolution in sight.

They sent me to different departments with no update on any of the misrepresentation claims I've filed. Don't waste your time here, you're better off just going to ebay or joining a resale group on facebook.

Review about: Mariell Jewelry Bracelet.

I didn't like: Fakes, Poor communication.

Comments

yashereeg_86

I'm going back to eBay. The much better selling site! Your experience with Tradesy is the same as mine!

to yashereeg_86 #1543162

Yes, I certainly recommend Ebay. Don't misunderstand there are Fakes and scammers on Ebay to, I have run across about 3 of these scammers in about 8 years that I have been with ebay. But ebay has made good on my refund within 24 hrs., of me filing it.

mnstrm850@hotmail.com : Order no. 4054768.

I did not order this. I did not authorize.

I am contacting Federal authorities. Someone's going to prison