3.2
Turnaround Time

I have been buying from Tradesy for several months and have been happy, until now. I bought a vintage Louis Vuitton bag from Tradesy.

When it came in the mail I was satisfied, as it was sold as previously used. I never wore it, so I decided to re-list the bag. I was so excited when a buyer bought it. I sent it out right away.

Then four days later I was emailed that the bag is being returned because the lining had more wear than showed in the picture. I was shocked when I looked in the bag. There was food and crumbs inside, black smudges and the care booklet was missing. I called customer service and the advised me tp email the return team.

It has been a week and I still have not heard from them. I am amazed that Tradesy took it back!

I will never buy merchandise from them again. There are so many other online selling sites that are more reputable and have better customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Handbag.

I didn't like: Fact the product delivered was not as advertised and damaged, Customer service is friendly but uninformed.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 05.

Comments