Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I really hope that this company folds. Sold my first item on April 16th,and here its May 8th and I am still waiting on my funds. My sale was for $450.00 and of that Tradsey took about 140 plus a 10 dollar transfer fee. Yet I still do not have access to my money. ( paypal transfers with this lovely company take 7 business days for some reason in 2018!)

This crumb snatching vulture of a company trys to then be slick and make you funds available as "tradsey credit" right upon release, in hopes that you will buy more crap off of their site.

News Flash! Some people sell because they need the income, not because their some worthless housewife lounging around their house in Santa Monica looking to buy their next fashion, while their husbands go on "business trips" to meet up with their mistresses. Kinda like I envision their greedy soul less CEO's life.

Tradsey is full steam ahead on losing a good amount of their sellers. Me included! As as soon as my money is in my account, I will be closing my Tradsey account and bidding them good riddance. I don't care to sell not one more thing on this site, nor buy.

Comments