Turnaround Time

Buyer beware. Tradsey is a scam.

I purchased a used Vintage LV bag. Never received the item. Tradsey customer service reps seem to not even care. I was told that a case can't be opened with USPS until fourteen days.

That's their policy, what excuse me. Total waste of time and money. USPS tracking shows the item was mailed but never reached its destination Hmm. I am so sorry I didn't get to this site before my purchase.

Believe me stay away its just not worth the hassle. This is a mickey mouse operation that i hope is soon closed down!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of louis vuitton bag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $414 and wants Tradesy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was smug unapologetic customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments