I had a sale on a Mario Valentino the girl questioned authenticity I have all the receipts from the bags that I bought from saks5th ave.. I was not worried about it at all because I knew it was real.

Then one day I look and see my funds and my bag is pulled and the girl is refunded her money I call and the only person they will let me talk to is Patrick he says they don't carry Mario Valentino because there bags look to similar to Celine or other higher end bags so I ask to speak with someone higher up I'm told he is as high as it gets that his bosses Kathy and Meghan WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME BY PHONE they will only contact me via email!!! WHAT THAT IS OBSERB and horrible business he can not be serious!!! yes he is serious. I'm sick to my stomach as I write this....

I can not believe they marked my bag as a fake when I bought them myself from Saks. I finally get an email from Kathy basically saying my bag is fake and they will be returning it well if it's fake why are you not destroying it, it's against the law to have fake goods!!! and the first thing I was told is you don't even carry that brand what one is it... All I want is my money Tradesy owes me 493.00 I followed there rules but they did not follow their own.

this company hides behind emails and false promises. Thanks for nothing tradesy I know you run this web site. I plan to announce to anyone who will listen what a shady company you are.

I wonder if Tracy Dinunzio knows how this company is being run. All I want is my funds!!!

Ginger Magrath

Ginger-Magrath-101 wrote the review because of "lied to me" at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $493 and wants Tradesy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammy buyers, inconsistent rules and proceedures and will not talk to me on the phone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy mario valentino bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments