One of my sold items still says "pending delivery" after several weeks and obviously USPS did not scan the label after delivering it. What was Tradesy's solution?

the funds will be held until it is delivered or the buyer says that she received it. If you have been selling for a while, you might run into a dishonest buyer from time to time ... oh goodie Tradesy/usps messed up, let me go ahead and claim I never got it.

I an out an expensive pair of designer earrings. Plus, Tradesy gave me the label to use, why wouldn't they take it up further with USPS instead of just asking the buyer.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Comments

yashereeg_86

That's happened to me a few times on eBay. Buyers received item, but the inept postman didn't scan package.

Ebay, same as Tradesy, will not release funds until item shows delivered.

The several times this has happened, I had to call the state/city where the item was sent to, and spend hours/multiple calls to the post office explaining/arguing with them to show item as being delivered. Post office do fix the problem, but the frustration/hassle sometimes make it not worth being a seller!