1.1K views
3.5

I'm happy with the bag, it in great condition and I received it sooner than I thought I also brought it to a LV Store and they agreed it is authentic. BUT, the Tradesy Cite didn't mention anything about the order.

I'm going to take a chance and see if I can air it out and the order will go away. If it cost just $50.00 I wouldn't bee too concerned but it was just under $1,000.00 so I was upset about that issue.

If anything, this review might have others check if bags have orders. Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. SICILYCASTLE22 is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. the best about louis vuitton bag from Tradesy was website design. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have bad body order :-(

Do you mean "odor" ?