5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I actually had a great experience, it definitely depends which store/closet you buy from. I got a gorgeous Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 @dmonti closet with very nice detailed images, descriptions and immediate service.

I usually check carefully the images and descriptions because most of stores and sellers only have like a vague description and the images are not really that detailed. I personally felt satisfied with the detailed images and detailed descriptions. Is really hard to find that in all of the tradesy stores. So when I processed my LV Speedy purchase, I received the bag like in 4 days and the bag was just like described in the listing. So definitely happy about it.

Just my experience... you may want to check yourself, I don't know about other people. But definitely going back

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with liked and i liked. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of louis vuitton handbag. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned louis vuitton handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

#1195923

I just want to say "thank you" on behalf of all the honest sellers on Tradesy,myself included.Whether an experience on Tradesy is good or bad is entirely dependent on the seller you deal with.

If you have a good one you will never need to deal with Tradesy's pathetic customer service reps or their so called 'authenticators' who are untrained. I have never had an item returned for misrepresentation etc but my business has dropped off considerably ever since they have allowed what they call 'professional' sellers many from eBay who sell junk, I know I bought a kate spade purse that within 2 minutes of opening I requested a return,the worse fake I have ever seen.

After the fact I found that seller on eBay with horrible reviews obviously Tradesy does not check whether these 'professional' sellers are reputable,and these sellers have scared buyers away thus harming the business of all the honest ones.Buyer beware look at what the seller is selling,look for them on eBay, check to see what they have sold and email the buyer BEFORE you purchase ask questions, ask more more pics even if you don't need them to see how responsive they are.Finally if you are buying HIGH END purses etc be extra careful and also avoid Tradesy's closets Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane, etc because they sell the items buyers have returned.

to Anonymous #1201201

I think it may be obvious that some sellers have multiple sales channels like tradesy, ebay, etc...but, ebay customer service does zero diligence in terms of looking at the items and authenticate them, they don't specialize in that.

Know that brands don't offer a catalog to show you all steps of authentication because the second hand market is obviously not good for their business.

And most people have no idea about authentication, you need to be a fashion historian to know that and it takes a bachelor's degree to know it all.

The value Tradesy has is that there is a team of experts behind the scene to back your purchase and they do a diligent job when processing the transaction and making sure everything looks kosher with the authenticity; honestly no other platform does that like Tradesy.