3.8K views
Turnaround Time

i have made 2 purchases and i immediately returned them. The vendors appear so legitimate, the site claims everything is 100% authentic, they sell you a bag that comes with a certificate of authenticity that was acquired buy submitting bogus photos, and paying $15 for authenticity. how can trades police this?

who gets screwed is us buyers that trust that this site is high level consignment of legitimate items.

i thought your site has only authentic items. it appears that this is a modified EBAY.

i am extremely disappointed and i want the 100% refund since items are not authentic.

i own many authentic Vuitton's purchased directly at their stores, and the 2 items i bought are real bad fakes. you should police the site better.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of bag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2889 and wants Tradesy to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sugar Land, Texas, United States #1250144

I Agree I Bought A L V From Cassidy Closet It Is A Fake No Tags With A Code

Your spelling and grammar errors make it difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

New York, New York, United States #1187557

I purchased a beautiful and legit bag from this company and heard about them though two friends who had the same experience. Looks like you have some kind of issue. Probably didn't get your way about a discount lol

After my attorney contacted with me management at tragedy I got my refunds ! My account was closed and I will never reopen .

There is no authentication process on Tradesy, because they never see what is being sold. Just don't buy high end here unless it is from a seller who has a long history of sales THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RETURNED.

If it sounds to good to be true then it isn't.

Tradesy is good for the everyday brands, Michael Kors, kate spade, Coach, Lauren (usually all Labels), etc. Buying any HIGH END item on Tradesy is now risky because the cheats have found this place.

selmaweisbein
to Anonymous #976604

one of the companies that i bought from : TRENDLEE is owned by one of the owners and she is behind the fake louis vuitton i bought for a lot of money. the authenticate certificate that you get is from a website called authenticatefirst.com that her company submit 2 pictures.

this mom and pop online store then claims that based on the photographs the item is authentic, but never ever seeing the item in person. one of the photographs displayed on certificate was from a serial number that was n not on the bag. NOT GOOD! i am never buying one thing from this online store.

my high end consignment store around the corner i can sell my stuff and look and touch anything i want to buy. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

to selmaweisbein Middletown, Rhode Island, United States #1177210

This information seems to be inaccurate Tradesy is not owned by the owner of Trendlee this is public information that can be found online. I buy a LOT believe me and I know about every resell company out there and I also know about authentication services, I would recommend doing a bit more research before doing these kind of claims. Im all for the safe shopping and reviews but also we have to make sense and not pollute reviews with inaccurate info just because we are frustrated as it doesn't help buyers at all.

to selmaweisbein #1180800

I bought a beautiful 100% authentic LV leather bag. You need to personally do you own research before and after purchase.

Trendlee was very good when it comes to service and hassle free. I just bought another Yves Saint Laurent handbag and it is on its way. I am a very picky shopper and if I did not trust this site, I would have never made another purchase. When buying used, always do your own research and carefully look at the pictures they post up!

This should help you a little bit in deciding if your purchase is real or not. If you have many luxury brands, it should be quite easy to detect.

to selmaweisbein New York, New York, United States #1187556

The ceo of trendlee is a man, not a she. Companies are not related