Tradesy claims that they will clean your listing photos in 24 hours. I listed my items 8 days ago and the images are still not clean.

I emailed them twice and both times they said they are back up and will work on my listings very soon, however my items are live.

On the second time the staff said it will be clean in 3 days. 5 days later the images for both listings are still jot clean.

I wish they posted something about the delayed so I could find a better setting/background for my listings in the very beginning.

Cleaning your images is a great service ONLY if they actually do it.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of tradesy seller policy from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

If you want sales, just do it yourself! Lots of free software out there for you to clean up your pictures at the time frame you want.