North Amityville, New York

I bought Prada hair tote shoulder bag which the seller stated new with tags the bag does not look like new also no tags even the duster he seems he was washed. I was very disappointed even though this is not my fist time buying at tradesy allthough I always buy shoes and will fit the condition that the seller put . Furthermore Buying over a $1000 dollar worth of merchandise that the seller stated that never being worn and good condition In my own opinion such a seller should be penalized I do not think in the future I will purchased from tradesy thanks .

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. He best about prada cony hair tote bag from Tradesy was responsive customer phone service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments