Tradesy - Misrepresentation
I ordered a wedding dress from Jennifer M.through Tradesy.
Do not buy from her. https://www.tradesy.com/closet/1783291/ The dress was nothing like the photos that were posted. The dress was listed as Summer 1019 Wedding dress. I attached three pictures from the listing.
The last photo is my daughter in the dress. The top is dark ivory. The skirt is white with a pink hue. I was most upset by the skirt.
I had no indication that the underskirt was short and the whole thing is see-through. I hoped my seamstress could use at least part of this dress, but it is a total lost cause. I will never use Tradesy again.
Although I contacted Tradesy immediately and explained that I wanted my seamstress to see the dress, the company will not allow a return after the four days.I believe this is an exception since it was so woefully misrepresented.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misrepresenting items
- Tradesy has no control over quality
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund, but I will return the dress at my expense.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter. She wore it a couple of times. This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Butterfield is cold, unprofessional and a ***. I am a breast cancer survivor that she took on for reconstruction and it was a disaster from the get go...."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."