Tradesy - Misrepresentation
I ordered a wedding dress from Jennifer M.through Tradesy.
Do not buy from her. https://www.tradesy.com/closet/1783291/ The dress was nothing like the photos that were posted. The dress was listed as Summer 1019 Wedding dress. I attached three pictures from the listing.
The last photo is my daughter in the dress. The top is dark ivory. The skirt is white with a pink hue. I was most upset by the skirt.
I had no indication that the underskirt was short and the whole thing is see-through. I hoped my seamstress could use at least part of this dress, but it is a total lost cause. I will never use Tradesy again.
Although I contacted Tradesy immediately and explained that I wanted my seamstress to see the dress, the company will not allow a return after the four days.I believe this is an exception since it was so woefully misrepresented.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misrepresenting items
- Tradesy has no control over quality
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund, but I will return the dress at my expense.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I actually had a great experience, it definitely depends which store/closet you buy from. I got a gorgeous Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 @dmonti closet with very nice detailed images, descriptions..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "Went for an eyebrow wax. Burnt eye lid!..."
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."