1.2K views

I wish I had read your review before I purchased a $2,800 Chanel jacket that was misrepresented by stating the jacket was a size 42, US 6 size small, new with tags in unworn condition. The composition tags with the serial number were completely faded and barely legible.

In fact, the jacket was technically a 42 size 10 that was altered to fit the previous owner. I went to Chanel boutique and verified that the size was incorrect. I put the Chanel size chart in with my return along with a list of discrepancies however, after reading the reviews on line, I am not so sure I will receive my refund.

If I have to, I will call 7 On Your Side or whomever I need to get my refund rectified. I will NEVER do business with them again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of jacket from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2800 and wants Tradesy to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Belmar, New Jersey, United States #955539

I wanted to update my situation with Tradesy. They refunded my deposit and Affirm refunded my total loan totaling $2,750.

The issue I am having is that Affirm placed an inquiry on my credit report for $2,900 and has yet to be removed.

When I addressed this with Affirm, they denied ever having made the inquiry, in which case, they wanted me to send them a screen shot as proof of the inquiry. As of a month later, the inquiry is still there.

Needless to say, I have unsubscribed to Tradesy and will never, ever use Tradesy or Affirm ever again!

Belmar, New Jersey, United States #941667

Thank you for sharing your story with me. My purchase was a real Chanel jacket however, the size was altered to fit the previous owner so the size 42 which was originally a 10, was altered down to a size 6 with the measurements being all over the place. In addition, the jacket had a considerable amount of wear and was not in 'new and unused condition'.

I am praying that I get a refund.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

San Diego, California, United States #941623

I received my refund on my fake Celine bag and damaged Gucci bag I got off Tradesy, it just takes about a week.

If not file a dispute with whatever method you paid. Banks will immediately post a credit for a dispute because of receiving your item damged.

TRADESY SELLS JUNK

to SW #950094

So unfair. The site is better off without buyers like this anyway.

Need to keep it upscale.

I've bought and sold several items and they are beautiful. Love Tradesy!!!