I agree. I bought a Tory Burch shoes.

It was same shoe size but different pattern for each shoe. You can't tell in pictures as its both Black leather patent with TB logo. As I received it, I noticed that one is like a smooth Black solid color the other has some sort of grooves. I return right away.

I wasted time and money to buy stuff and have to return to which I'm glad I do not have to pay for shipping. The sellers are not being honest. I sell items there and I sell authentic and describes exactly what I am selling.

Beware of not honest sellers. I would like tradesy to put ratings for buyers and sellers like ebay so we can see the experiences both ways

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments