1.6K views
Resolved
3.0
Turnaround Time

I just want everyone to realize the fact that when your purchasing a pre-owned item of quality, it doesn't mean that the person that's selling it is selling you an item that used to be theirs. And believe it or not,people throw out Bags Boxes receipts and anything not permanently attached to even expensive items after they purchase them.

I've got to check my trash whenever my husband decides to clean because he has thrown away two warranties that "he" paid good money for because to him it was just clutter. But "I" say this because I myself am a re-seller. I purchase second hand salvage thrift and even from friends and family "strictly" to resell, and you would not believe how many items I've gotten from people that you would think would know better) that threw away the receipts or boxes and even certificates of authenticity simply because they thought they'd never need it or use it again. My own mother was throwing away the dust bags to her coach purses.

now everyone here seems to be very judgmental but I'm am a power seller on eBay for two years with a 100% positive feedback and I have worked very hard to get there and even harder to stay there!

( have my own story, but only one out of 319 total transactions) I only am here reading up because I just recently started cross promoting on Tradesy and Bonanza, I actually came here reading complaint about Tradesy and now after reading everything I have about that site I'm not sure whether or not I'll keep it , right now I've only listed 6 pairs of shoes there so I might just see what happens. (for me) But I LOVE eBay Its helped me to supplement my income in a fun way quite nicely now for two years, I I'm loving Bonanza as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with designer items for sale and ease of selling and stated that there is a room for improvement of thecomplaintsabouttradesyongoogle. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss online selling. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online selling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

Hamilton, Indiana, United States #986041

I have however since writing the above review sold a pair of pre-owned coach shoes on Tradesy and I have been paid and tranfered the money, all quite effortlessly!! Therefor I see no problems with Tradesy and will keep my account. Actually, I can't wait to get more listed!